Remanufactured High pressure oil pump - DT730008R
The Remanufactured Ford High-Pressure Oil Pump (DT730008R) replaces older oil pumps built in 1999 to 2003 Ford vehicles. Once installed, the pump keeps oil flowing properly to ensure optimal engine performance. The Ford Oil Pump can be installed in a range of vehicles that have Powerstroke engines, including:
- 1999 to 2003 Ford F-Series 250 and 350 trucks
- 1999 to 2003 Ford E-Series vans
- 1999 to 2003 Ford Excursion SUVs
- 2000 to 2003 Ford F-Series 650 and 750 trucks
All compatible engines were built after December 7, 1998 and have a serial number of 896812 or higher. The OEM part replaced is part number F81Z-9A543-CRM.
Remanufactured by D Tech, the Ford Oil Pump doesn’t miss a beat. It has been built to the highest OEM quality standards. Waiting until the current pump fails could cause major damage to your vehicle. Therefore, the pump should be replaced when performance issues begin to occur. The charge of the core will be refunded once a rebuildable core is returned. Be sure to drain all fluids from the core before sending it back for a refund.
Product Specifications for Remanufactured Ford High-Pressure Oil Pump:
- Remanufactured oil pump from D Tech
- Fits 1999 to 2003 Ford F-Series 250s and 350s, E-Series and Excursions
- Fits 2000 to 2003 F-Series 650s and 750s
- Compatible with engines made after 12/7/1998 with serial number 896812 or higher
- Replaces OEM part number F81Z-9A543-CRM
- Core charge is refunded when a rebuildable core is returned